tsxmitw

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

Isn

View Postisabel, on 13 September 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Wonder what this is about .........  @Gina_Beck: Any fans of the Wicked London cast please keep Sunday 6th Oct free for us! More details coming soon

Isn't that around the 10th anniversary of Wicked on Broadway?

#7412 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Ummm no idea ! will have to just wait and see what appears on twitter :)

#7413 westover

westover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

View Postisabel, on 13 September 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Wonder what this is about .........  @Gina_Beck: Any fans of the Wicked London cast please keep Sunday 6th Oct free for us! More details coming soon

There is a Stephen Schwartz event that evening at the Palace Theatre. It is surely too coincidental for it not to be linked to this?

#7414 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3378 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

10th anniversary is end of october (30th I think)

#7415 famecoco

famecoco

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:36 AM

View Postwestover, on 13 September 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

There is a Stephen Schwartz event that evening at the Palace Theatre. It is surely too coincidental for it not to be linked to this?

does anyone know if this is a definite event, as i can't find any link to it and i can't see it on their website and it is only 3 weeks away

#7416 Mothers Younger Brother

Mothers Younger Brother

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

Going back a while..does anyone have a link to the article with photos of Rachel being painted backstage? I thought of them and wanted to look at them again :)

#7417 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

St James Theatre@St_JamesTheatre 39m  
Show Announcement: Join the cast of @WickedUK in a special charity concert in aid of DEBRA. Sunday 6th October @ 7pm - on sale 8am 19.09.13
   This must be the announcement Gina was talking about

#7418 yallerybrown

yallerybrown

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

View Posttsxmitw, on 13 September 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Isn

Isn't that around the 10th anniversary of Wicked on Broadway?

billy piper's twitter said something about 6th october in the west end so maybe this has something to do with it?!

#7419 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

Saw the show tonight, best I've seen Louise. Gina was fantastic as usual, really funny, got lots of laughs from the audience. I'm not being rude but Ben I have no words for, just awful, that accent he puts on irritates me, can't understand what he's singing / saying .   There was a technical hitch and Act 2 didn't start until 9.30pm, also i'm sure Act 1 Nessa wasn't Katie, but she was on in Act 2 ? maybe that was the 'technical hitch' ! weird.   At the end Louise made a little speech about a collection they are doing, and lots of the cast appeared in the Stalls in full costume and makeup with collection buckets. Was really  weird seeing them amongst the audience. Cool getting so close to them though , haha.

#7420 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

Sorry if this has already been asked but is there a list of dates on the Wicked website when Louise won't be on? I really want to catch Louise before she leaves so am trying to cram in a visit asap but want to make sure she hasn't planned a performance off. Obviously I know they can't guarantee she'll be on, but at least there will be more of a chance if it's not a scheduled absence!

Many thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users