#1 Xander Hough

Xander Hough

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:58 PM

Hey All

I'm looking for a lyricist/bookwriter to work on a project as my usual collaborator is probably too busy at the moment.  Absolutely no guarantee of any fee or revenue but a possible production with a semi-professional group in Malta to start - quite exciting.  Ideally I'm looking for someone who has done some musical theatre stuff before but they don't have to be particularly established.  I'm not looking for a professional but someone who thinks they have the talent to become one.  Ideally the person would be fresh/new (perhaps young with something to prove) with a particular strength with melodrama and good understanding of adapting source material and period drama.

So if anyone has any reccomendations of where I might find someone then please let me know.  Feel free to reccomend individuals or direct me to sites where I might find someone or introduce yourself!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not reccomend I get in touch with MMD!!  Already exploring various people through my existing contacts.

Thanks

Xander (XanderREMOVETHISBITHough@hotmail.co.uk)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users