#21 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE(meerkat @ Aug 22 2009, 12:50 PM) View Post
Finally in the category of famous faces queing up in the same queue for the loo as me

Leanne Jones , Helena Blackman, Connie Fisher, Samantha Barks

If we are going there - I bumped into (literally) Matt Lucas in the Toilets at Hair on Broadway

This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#22 Fabala

Fabala

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

About queuing for the loo: Frances Ruffelle, at a  rehearsed reading of Peter Polycarpou's play 'Cypriot Graffiti'.
  We had a chat and she was very nice! smile.gif

#23 xXAngelofMusicXx

xXAngelofMusicXx

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

Derren Brown sat beside me in Woman in Black, double the frightening lol!

#24 BenMonk

BenMonk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

Sat next to Cameron Diaz on Sunday 19th July this year while watching Hamlet with Jude Law- she revealed to me that it was the first Shakespeare play she'd ever seen! Colin Farrell was also in the same row.

#25 ensemblemillie

ensemblemillie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:26 PM

Cameron Macintosh and Michael Ball at 'The Music Man'. The musical theatre inside me forced me to ask them for a picture, and they were both more than happy to! My dad passed his phone to none other than Tristram Kenton who took the photo for us as he had the 'same phone'!

#26 VelmaMaureen

VelmaMaureen

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

I sat next to Peter Purves at the last night of Sunset Boulevard. We talked about Glenn Close and cast recordings. I didn't know that Kathryn Evans was his wife so the whole time was wondering why he was crying after all her solos. I also saw Christopher Biggins at Forbidden Broadway a few weeks ago, but didn't talk to him.

#27 Latecomer

Latecomer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:43 PM

I saw Graham Norton at the Donmar and the chap who played the civil servant in the latest series of Torchwood at Hamlet. I sort of knew I knew the civil servant chap but couldn't work out from where so kept giving him really shifty looks....poor bloke! Luckily my daughter worked out who he was! It always seems so strange with famous people as you feel you know them but they don't know you from Adam!

#28 JulieJordan

JulieJordan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:12 PM

Tom Courtenay at Dancing at Lughnasa- that was a bit surreal as my mum and I had just been talking about Little Dorrit.

#29 Dawnstar

Dawnstar

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:43 PM

Michael Portillo at ENO's Billy Budd a few years ago, though I only saw him in the lobby as doubtless he would have been in the stalls & I was as usual up in the cheap seats. Samantha Bond was sitting a row in front of me at the closing night of Marguerite.

#30 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE(ensemblemillie @ Aug 22 2009, 05:26 PM) View Post
Cameron Macintosh and Michael Ball at 'The Music Man'. The musical theatre inside me forced me to ask them for a picture, and they were both more than happy to! My dad passed his phone to none other than Tristram Kenton who took the photo for us as he had the 'same phone'!

Good Story - I like  laugh.gif
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users