1242 replies to this topic

#861 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3741 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

Phylida Lloyd? Eyeing up the competition. Josie Rourke was there last night.

#862 Abby

Abby

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

Anita Dobson at King John at Stratford on Sat night; I think I may have pinched the chair she was heading for in the bar afterwards...

#863 Schuttep

Schuttep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

Charles Dance and the delightful Doreen Mantle both at The Judas Kiss in Hampstead Saturday 22 Sep matinee (not together, obviously!)
If I listed every show I'd seen since 1974 I'd get RSI.

Favourite Musicals: Blood Brothers; Brigadoon; Chicago; Chess; Chorus Line; Company; Evita; Follies; Godspell; Les Miserables; Little Night Music; Little Shop of Horrors; Mack and Mabel; Man of La Mancha; Merrily We Roll Along; Miss Saigon; Phantom of the Opera; Rent; Rocky Horror Show; South Pacific.

Favourite Plays: Beautiful Thing; Bent; Blithe Spirit; Cat on a Hot Tin Roof; Cherry Orchard; Dance of Death; Death of a Salesman; Endgame; Happy Days; Hedda Gabler; Henry IV (Parts I and II); Importance of Being Earnest; Little Foxes; Mother Courage; Private Lives; Shirley Valentine; Torch Song Trilogy; What the Butler Saw; Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?; Wild Duck.

#864 young offender

young offender

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

Andrew 'Moriarty' Scott at the matinee of Philadephia, Here I Come, Donmar, Sat 22nd.

#865 annette

annette

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

Niahm cussack was a the matinee of Philadelphia here I come at the Donmar on 15 September

#866 dude-1981

dude-1981

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

Dustin Hoffman was a couple of rows in front of us at Hedda last Monday.  Saw Reece Sheersmith heading in trying to go low key with a baseball cap as well.  And I was one seat away from Claire Skinner and sitting next to a Propeller actor she was with at This House on friday.  My friends were sitting oppsite and texting me to tell me this fact and of course I never get any signal in the Cottesloe so couldn't tell them I already knew.
If, for some strange reason you care what I've seen, it's all here:

http://pcchan1981.livejournal.com/

#867 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3741 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

Mark Gatiss was at the Hampstead this afternoon, for the final matinee of The Judas Kiss, prior to his stint as Charles I

#868 theatreliker

theatreliker

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

Katherine Jenkins at Finding Neverland this evening at Curve.
2014 theatre: Blithe Spirit (Gielgud)  Booked: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Savoy)  Waterbabies (Curve)  View from the Bridge (Young Vic)  Birdland (Royal Court).

#869 JaszyR91

JaszyR91

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Everything Musical, Theatrical and Literary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Tonight at Finding Neverland - Andrew Lloyd Webber caused lots of craned necks and much whispering.
Also, I don't know if this counts as he's producing it - Harvey Weinstein was there too
Bear in mind, this is Leicester, we're not used to being in the company of slebs
"And the last remnants time destroys"

My twitter account:
https://twitter.com/imjeanvaljean
Follow me if you want x

Upcoming shows: Pippin (Broadway), If/Then (Broadway), Water Babies (Curve, Leicester), A View From The Bridge (Young Vic), Les Miserables (West End), Birdland (Royal Court)

#870 Michael H

Michael H

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

I have very happy memories of the International Physics Olympiad in Leicester in 2000.  I wasn't competing, I was a guide.  For the UK team, so not a hard job.
Me is directing again - Private Peaceful at the Charles Cryer Theatre, Carshalton, 23 to 26 April 2014.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users