• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2898 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE(Tintin @ Apr 2 2007, 07:29 PM) View Post
But how come they haven't done Chicago?

Because they can act?

This is how it goes:
  • If you're a TV celebrity wanting to be known as a "proper" actor you play a minor role in a major West End show: something that gives you ten minutes on stage each night to remind people that you are actually a legitimate actor, albeit one who's been slumming it for a few years.
  • If your career is on the wane and you never achieved any significant amount of fame then you're destined for a couple of seasons in Cats.
  • If your career is on the wane and you used to be famous but you have no skill or experience in acting whatsoever then Chicago is the show for you: Roxie Hart, Mama Morton or Billy Flynn will suit you just fine.
  • If nobody's heard of you for twenty years and most people think you are dead, then I'm afraid it's panto time.

I have always hated eggs. I remember back when I was a sperm I tried to head-butt one. It did not end well.

#12 itsme

itsme

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:49 AM

Here's another Click on this

#13 Tintin

Tintin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:49 AM

Matthew Winn, I would also add work on cruise liners to the list, as well as touring in Agatha Christie plays, High Society, 42nd Street, Anything Goes, Art, Fame, Grease or Tell Me On A Sunday. And care should always be taken that the adds have, in brackets, the TV show for which they were known, after their name, preferably with a 20 year old photo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users