• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 oscardarling

oscardarling

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:28 PM

hey guys, really had no intention of starting another thread about these two shows but having just seen some of the photos of the judges arriving at the 'grease' launch, i have to ask...is anyone else dreading the arrival of the two tv programmes? i know that i can just switch off and not watch (which will probably be the case) but it just all looks so tacky and old...ah maybe it's just me but i could not be less inspired about the shows, the judges, the presenters etc.

#2 Nigel

Nigel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:44 PM

Yes! Me!

I found the whole thing profoundly depressing!  sad.gif

#3 Tulip

Tulip

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:12 PM

no but all the posts about it, yes  dry.gif

#4 smoke'n'mirrors

smoke'n'mirrors

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:16 PM

Hate it all, didn't watch the first one and have no intention of watching these two.

The whole TV talent show thing is over for me. So sick of X-Factor, American Idol. It's just the same thing every bloody week. More shit.

Yet another excuse for Simon Cowell to be on TV!!

#5 Marcus

Marcus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:23 PM

I am! Dreading all the hype around two of the worst shows to be around, well maybe not that extreme but nothing that needs to be revived. Why does Lizi's ex look so miserable in all the photos, its called a smile it wouldn't hurt!

I didn't mind How do you solve ... as it was new and Sound of Music hadn't been revived for ages but these two shows do not need to be revived! I also enjoyed Musicality, but thats a different story altogether.

#6 David

David

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:00 PM

Really dreading it- the shows themselves I don't mind, I just won't be going to see them. But the TV programmes will be especially painful, as other members of my family will be watching them. Constantly I imagine. sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users