3 replies to this topic

#1 tremont

tremont

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:02 AM

According to Delfont Mackingtosh;

"This spring sees the launch of 'Family Nights at Mary Poppins' for Tuesday and Wednesday evening performances.

In response to audience feedback and to allow more families to experience MARY POPPINS, at these performances child tickets will be sold at half price and the performance on Tuesday evenings will also start at 7pm. These changes take effect from Tuesday 1 May."

#2 brian

brian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE(tremont @ Mar 30 2007, 01:02 AM) View Post
According to Delfont Mackingtosh;

"This spring sees the launch of 'Family Nights at Mary Poppins' for Tuesday and Wednesday evening performances.

In response to audience feedback and to allow more families to experience MARY POPPINS, at these performances child tickets will be sold at half price and the performance on Tuesday evenings will also start at 7pm. These changes take effect from Tuesday 1 May."

Thanks for this information. I have not seen the show yet - but will steer clear of Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I would like to see the show but dread being surrounded by kids.

#3 QuincyMD

QuincyMD

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:44 AM

rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif Why?

Poppins is one of those shows that always has lots of kids in attendancebno matter what the night of the week.
Which way did he go McGill?

#4 Blue

Blue

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:11 AM

I've been to Poppins a few times and I have always sat behind, in front of and beside families with children. They have all been capitvated by the show and bar the odd comment have been very quiet. In fact, one night it was the parents who were making more noise than their offspring.  Luckily, the kids told them to shut up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users