couple of pics here

#2 Haz

Haz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:25 PM

she was interviewed on gmtv the other morning too, seeming very excited about the role

(at which point, i realised that it was her i saw at wicked when i went in january, but had never been able to put a name to - all makes sense now!)
whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

http://curtain-up.blogspot.com/

#3 abi_la_diva

abi_la_diva

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:45 PM

going in a few days, looking forward to seeing her- espaecially since whe'll actua;ly be SINGING Moriibles lines- singing in a musical- shock horror!
I will be rainbow high!

Because I knew you.. I have been changed for good

As someone told me lately everyone deserves a chance to fly![color=#800080]

Kerry Ellis IS Elphaba

#4 elphaben

elphaben

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:20 PM

espaecially since whe'll actua;ly be SINGING Moriibles lines- singing in a musical- shock horror!
[/quote]
Miriams understudy- kerry washington- sings the lines...she is a very good morrible!
ooo susie looks fantastic! will probably try 2 catch her when im in london in april..she definatley looks the part!

#5 RyKas

RyKas

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:The theatre (like dur!!), script writing, wine tasting, gigs, photography-the arts and being with chums!

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:47 AM

You'll have to do a review as I really want to know how good Suzie is and there's no reviews online/in the papers today........I'm sure she's fab at the part.
"It's just gone noon half past monsoon, on the banks of the river Nile......Here comes the boat only half-afloat"

#6 abi_la_diva

abi_la_diva

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE(elphaben @ Apr 1 2007, 04:20 PM) View Post
espaecially since whe'll actua;ly be SINGING Moriibles lines- singing in a musical- shock horror!

Miriams understudy- kerry washington- sings the lines...she is a very good morrible!
ooo susie looks fantastic! will probably try 2 catch her when im in london in april..she definatley looks the part!

Despite so far goign 6 times and seeeing kerry w at the stage door on several occasions I still haven't seen her as morrible! lol

QUOTE(RyKas @ Apr 3 2007, 12:47 PM) View Post
You'll have to do a review as I really want to know how good Suzie is and there's no reviews online/in the papers today........I'm sure she's fab at the part.

Will do, but if you go to www.witchesofoz.com and then go into the forum you'll find some reviews there.
I will be rainbow high!

Because I knew you.. I have been changed for good

As someone told me lately everyone deserves a chance to fly![color=#800080]

Kerry Ellis IS Elphaba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users