#21 Baz

Baz

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 15 2007, 09:30 AM) View Post
What happened?

As Colourarc says, she was caught in the moving travelator that took the scenary on/off the stage as she exited in the dark towards the end of a matinee performance.  Both feet were caught - one leg quite a way up causing substantial injuries.  This was October, through a tremendous effort she was able to open in Aspects in New York the following April (1990)

#22 dan

dan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE(Tootsie @ Feb 15 2007, 12:06 PM) View Post
I believe there was a payout on Tommy when Hal Fowler got hurt and had to leave. Some unknown understudy called Nigel Harman took over his part.

Anyone know what happened here? One minute he was there the next gone with Harman in his place. It was such a fantastic cast and production. Didn't see Hal Fowler again until he did a short stint in 'Martin Guerre' before it closed. So what happened in 'Tommy'.

#23 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:00 PM

What happened in Saturday Night Fever at the Palladium?

#24 Peter

Peter

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 10:12 AM

Didn't Barbara Cook nearly get decapitated by the moving set for Carrie at Stratford? I don't know if she got any kind of payout, but it was the final straw that made her leave the production before it's legendary Broadway opening (and closing five days later)
"Don't you DARE use 'party' as a verb in my shop!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users