• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic

#91 leow

leow

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:33 AM

I enjoyed myself, I didn't think there was anything great or memorable about the play which was quite fluffy really, so the actors did with what they were given and in that sense I think they all did well. I really went to see that to see Keira Knightley, she's stunningly beautiful and getting to see her was a pleasure in itself! smile.gif

#92 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:19 PM

Anyone know what the queue for SRO has been like in the mornings recently?  Am intending to try tomorrow and appreciate it'll be longer than usual due to it being a weekend.

#93 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:55 PM

Is she able to sign programmes and dvds after the play?

#94 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:13 PM

Unfortunately she didn't came out whne i saw the matinee. Maybe after an evening show?

#95 Mark_E

Mark_E

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2345 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:01 PM

Just managed to get a standing ticket for the final show tonight!!! Well excited

#96 JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:27 PM

So, Mark, what did you think?
Anything special for final night?

#97 Mark_E

Mark_E

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2345 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

Erm I enjoyed it but didn't think it was the best of plays. I had standing in the gallery which obviously doesn't do much in terms of view (got a seat for act 2 though, the balcony offers a surprisingly good view at the Comedy).

I haven't seen Kiera Knightly in any films and didn't know any of the other cast members so I wanted to see this purely for the play and whilst the rhyming and everything was extremely clever, it just didn't go anywhere. And the ending!!! Far to abrupt I was amazed it ended so suddenly.

Nothing extra for the final night. There was a MASSIVE line for returns outside the theatre! I was very lucky that they had afew standing places left when I had rang at around 12ish.

#98 JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

Agree the play didn't go anywhere.  There was nothing to drive it forward and there was little character development.  I guess it was a worthwhile night out though, expecially to see KK up close.  Something a little meatier and more exciting next time please, Keira!

#99 GaGa55

GaGa55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:19 PM

Lovely to see Kelly Price back on stage, thoroughly enjoyed this I must say, although KK was not as good as I'd have hoped!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users