• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Orsino

Orsino

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:29 AM

This Citizen's Theatre production has transferred to the tiny Bush Theatre (I hasn't been there before and didn't know how small it was!) and the small dimensions of the space add to the cramped flat and joyless lives of the Meier family.  A deeply depressing play is allieviated by harrowing searing yet occasionally darkly comic, performances and the Citz 'original cast ( the outstanding Liam Brennan, Meg Fraser and newcomer Richard Madden) are stunning.

ETA:  The reviews for this have been fabulous!  Glad it isn't just me that thinks it's good

#2 Orsino

Orsino

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE(Orsino @ Apr 2 2007, 11:29 AM) View Post
This Citizen's Theatre production has transferred to the tiny Bush Theatre (I hasn't been there before and didn't know how small it was!) and the small dimensions of the space add to the cramped flat and joyless lives of the Meier family.  A deeply depressing play is allieviated by harrowing searing yet occasionally darkly comic, performances and the Citz' original cast ( the outstanding Liam Brennan, Meg Fraser and newcomer Richard Madden) are stunning.

ETA:  The reviews for this have been fabulous!  Glad it isn't just me that thinks it's good

ETA2:  The reviews for Tom Fool have been fabulous!  4 or 5 stars - even in the Eve Std!  Critics choice in Guardian, Time out and Eve Std.  Little moan, why hasn't WoS reviewed it, yet?

#3 Biddy

Biddy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:54 AM

Sorry if I'm being thick, but what does ETA mean (apart from Estimated Time of Arrival!)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users