2 replies to this topic

#1 SideShow Phil

SideShow Phil

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:53 AM

I am directing a production of this show this Easter ....we are looking for a young guy to play one of the lead roles....anyone got any good ideas for sources other than an advert in The Stage ?

#2 David

David

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:53 AM

There's always the 'jobs' section of this shiny new forum! Other than that'd I'd have said that your best bet was an ad in The Stage, as you say.

Are the rights available for this? It's not something I've been following, but I usually assume that relatively new stuff isn't available to be produced until a few years after it was written- especially when it's Disney (you'd expect them to want to milk it themselves for as long as the could!)

#3 Guest_Guest_SideShow Phil_*_*

Guest_Guest_SideShow Phil_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE(David @ Feb 15 2007, 11:53 AM) View Post
There's always the 'jobs' section of this shiny new forum! Other than that'd I'd have said that your best bet was an ad in The Stage, as you say.

Are the rights available for this? It's not something I've been following, but I usually assume that relatively new stuff isn't available to be produced until a few years after it was written- especially when it's Disney (you'd expect them to want to milk it themselves for as long as the could!)

Yep rights are available from Weinbergers....we are in the first batch of around 60 companies across the UK that are staging it....we sold 10% of our box office the first day it went on sale and its climbing.....the kids are MAD for this. We have had a great turnout but still need a Ryan which is a cracking part for a really strong all rounder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users