* One Man Two Guvnors window card which has been signed by the entire cast plus Nicholas Hytner & Richard Bean
* Matilda programme signed by Bertie Carvel and other principal cast members
* Hedda Gabler programme signed by the Old Vic cast
* Sweeney Todd cast-signed programme
* Opening night programme from The Wizard of Oz signed by Michael Crawford & Danielle Hope
* Newsies window card signed by the Original Broadway Cast plus Alan Menken
* Unique photo/autograph sets featuring (amongst others) James Corden, Mark Rylance, Imelda Staunton, Sir Ian McKellen, Russell Tovey, Joanna Lumley, Mark Gatiss, Jude Law, Douglas Hodge, Anna Friel & Timothy Spall.
Why not treat yourself or a fellow theatre-lover and help out a good cause into the bargain?
I am currently auctioning off 32 unique photo/autograph sets and 10 items of Broadway memorabilia in aid of Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research.
The listings feature many of Broadway's finest, including numerous Tony Award winners & nominees. Among the items on offer are:
- Follies window card signed by the entire cast
- Leap of Faith window card signed by the cast AND Alan Menken
- Ghost window card signed by the 4 principal cast members
- 7 playbills signed by various cast members (incl Evita, The Best Man, Priscilla, Memphis)
- One-of-a-kind photo/autograph sets including Audra McDonald, Harvey Fierstein, Sutton Foster, Cheyenne Jackson, Michael McKean, Alice Ripley, Andrew Rannells & many more.
The Forget-Me-Not Project donates 100% of sales proceeds to charity. There are numerous Broadway & West End items to be auctioned off in aid of Leukaemia Research in the coming months, with more being collected all the time.
You can follow The Forget-Me-Not Project on Twitter (@ForgetMeNot001) for up-to-the-minute updates.